Sunday, June 29, 2008

Secrets (and a hint...or two...)

*whispering* Shhhhh... I have a secret, I have a secret! Not gonna tell you, not gonna tell you!


Oy! Secrets are soooo hard for me to keep. Especially if they might actually impact the people I am keeping secrets from. I so badly want to say, "Hey! Listen to this!" Not that I'd tell secrets that someone else told me, but if it's just, say, news or a decision I've made that needs some time... it's so hard.

Like when I was pregnant? Everyone knew as soon as we knew. Everyone!

Do you want a hint? I mean, I do really have a secret...it's not just a random post.

No? OH, yes? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you correctly... my speakers aren't working.

Ok, get close now cuz I'm going to whisper the hints:

1. it involves lawn service

Thats all you get for now. Any guesses? I don't know how long I can keep a secret like this! Maybe I'll post more hints later. It sort of eases the pressure of keeping the secret y'know?

Geez, that was a lame hint tho' don't you think? Maybe one more... ummm... let's see...

2. it involves a 4 day weekend

Oooh, how about that one? Cryptic eh?

What do YOU think my secret is?

UPDATE: Nope... no golfing! Blech! One more hint? I bet if you read my a few past posts, you might be able to figure it out... and THAT's the last hint for today. Secret Unveiling Soon!

No comments: