Monday, April 20, 2009

The Post That Chick Wants Me to Write

This is me: "Run Chick, Run!"
This is Chick: "He's biting me! On my butt! He's biting *ow* my *ow* butt!"

Me: "Wait, wait, I did it wrong, let me fix it... uh... ok, now, run again, run faster!"
Chick: "C'mon Charlie, c'mon! Let's go! MOM! OW! Zap him, zap him!"

Me: "darn it, the battery isn't working. Shoot. Wait.... hold on... wait... ok GO! Run! Let him bite you again - see if you can get him to bite you.. Go Faster!"
Chick: "Uh, Ok... here we go...Ow! Zap him mo-OW, MOM, zap him!"
Me: "I'm TRYING! Keep running, keep running... oh, never mind!"

Me: "Ya know, maybe this isn't such a good idea, let's put the dog in his crate and I'll fix these batteries ok?"
Chick: "DUH! You Think? I bet you'll blog this won't you?"

*No animals were harmed in this particular incident.
**Note to self: 1) next time, buy name brand batteries and 2) check batteries before encouraging dog to bite child on butt

No comments: